deathnight114deathnight114

Main Audio Reviews Stats 6 Fans

Soulero - A lifetime Soulero - A lifetime

AWESOME!

Good as always, Keep it up!

And is it wierd that I found this on Newgrounds before youtube? O.o

Soulero responds:

Thanks man! : )

Dearly Beloved (Trance Re Dearly Beloved (Trance Re

Beautiful

Brings back memories *tear*

=Latency= =Latency=

Love it!

Awesome song, definatelly enjoyed listening to it :)
I think it could have been mastered a bit better, however other than a few volume problems it's pretty good :)

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks, I know it's not 100% polished, I'll [try] fixing it up it for the album, final mastering might be done by someone else even.
Either way I'm saving the final version of the track for my next album.
The album'll be like 10-15 tracks, for free-5 dollars.

Thanks again:3

Liquicity Liquicity

Awesome

Love the volume control on this and the sound's used, though it's not my preffered genre you did very well making this song nothing overpowered everything and there were constant volume changes throughout which made it awesome to listen to :)
My only complaint is it's a bit repetitive :/

joethesouleater responds:

thanks man glad you liked it, yeah it is kinda repetitive i may go back and change or add alot more to it. thanks for the review

B4You - Better Off Alone( B4You - Better Off Alone(

Pretty good

Pretty good, I think you that you could probably master it a little bit better, increase the volume of the main melody a bit and you can probably lower that quick voice that comes in at around 0:41, but i really think that the melody should be brought out a bit more, other than that i really like this :)

BlackVen0m4you responds:

yeah i know i noticed its not all that mastered like i want! hmm im going to check it out.thank you for liking it ;-)